View Single Post
Old 05-02-2019, 05:41 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCo

Hauled this dry lumpy dirt to the vibra screener on Saturday

I also got a load of pea gravel gravel from the pile outside, rigged up brushless motor adt to pull the pup without driven axles... pretty spooky going down with that much weight, brushless motors not great for braking! In this pic I was turned around to see how would do climbing up with so much weight - all 6 wheels pulled strong, adt spun out about midway where there is a hump in the road... but it still did way better than the brushed adt

I dumped the pea gravel near the east wall to cover the wet dirt I soaked up a month earlier, worked awesome to keep the tracks clean.

Got BOMBED with snow on Sunday... forecast was suggesting 2-4cm... actual was 2 foot drifts in the fields, 4 foot snowbanks in the yard. Power went out 4:30am, didn't get it back till nearly 10pm. House cooled off to 10C, the shop stayed a comfortable 20C, but no power all day couldn't accomplish much. More pics in my farmer thread, along with the adventures from this morning.

Joe