View Single Post
Old 05-14-2012, 12:10 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "KISS" theme truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabaer View Post
Hy John,

as I read your announcement for the "Kiss Theme Truck" I was really very interested how you will work it out.

Now I have to say: I like wich I see here - great work on the dashboard, the steering wheel and on the wipers - I like the way you are going on.
Thank you Papabaer. It seems like just about everyday I think of something else to do...Is it possible to get brain short circutrey???

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRUCKMAKER View Post
Hey Big John,
Cab is lookin' real good, especially the suicide doors!
I was shopping this weekend and stopped In our the Auto World store and found these. Tried to take a picture but kept getting glare, so here's a link to the web site, thought you might like these.

http://www.autoworldstore.com/c-5-sl...x?section=-52-
Thank you TRUCKMAKER. I made a driver side door tonight because there is just to much of a gap in some places. So this way, I can eliminate some of them.
Thanx for the link, those are really cool. And the old skool GMC c/o's are awsome.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!