View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010, 10:52 PM
Weaver Of Dreams

Dreamweaver will become famous soon enough
Default Re: MACK Heavy hauler

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
That's funny I work at CAT dealer and I don't have an engine to put in one and we have not had one at work for a while. Not to mention an engine and interior in a day cab I would say real close to impossible.

Travis
Not hard to believe, CAT don't give anything away do they..

Here ya go Travis Norscot Cat Engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
steering servo in the motor, waite - where we gonna hide the drive motor?????
Hey can ya at least let me try to see if something works before everyone goes and try's it.... Besides Travis has that darn CAT YELLOW flowing in his veins so there is no reason for him to take the engine apart..

Which really is a good thing..have you ever had to have work done at a Cat shop...

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
Mike I am glad you know how to kid around thanks for the laugh and your truck should be real sharp especially if it looks just like your signature pic.

Travis
Yes I do Travis, I just usually pissing people off cause they can't handle it back at them..

As for the Signature Picture.. That's the idea, I am going to try to get it as close to the picture as possible.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Mike "DREAMWEAVER" Johnson

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11

Rims and Tanks by ihbuilder / Grill and Visor by Brian in PA / Mirrors, Front and Rear Bumper, Back of Cab Lights, and Steering Arms by tc1cat / Fenders by Stylin n Profilin / Frame Rails by The Late Freddy Gear Drive