View Single Post
Old 01-11-2013, 04:14 AM

Fierce Hitachi is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello from the UK North West

Hello from the UK,

Pretty new to RC excavators but have some knowledge / experience on full size ones and some previous experience with rc kits (nitro cars etc).

Father worked driving excavators most of his life but sadly passed away in 1997. Most of the company he worked for attended his funeral including the MD's etc and drove a JCB 3cx down to the church where the funeral was at and parked it up outside (paying its last respects i guess but i was only 10 at the time so didnt really understand) amongst many other things.

I'm now 25 and looking maybe to purchase a Vario and spray it with their company colours / logo as a sort of thankyou as they were very supportive in a time of need although ive only just come to realise this recently as suppressed memories have come back to me.

Glad to be a part of the forum.

P.S "Fierce Hitachi" was how i used to pronounce "Fiat Hitachi" as a young child. For example when my dad came home from work "Dad have you been working on the Fierce Hitachi machine today??". Seemed like a fitting name and is quite a heart-warming memory, which is how i would like to remember my father =)