View Single Post
Old 05-30-2015, 09:52 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

1985 kenworth is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Criticizing peoples builds

now i told you that because here is my gripe..i started to build Optimus Prime several years ago and this particular guy from scale4x4.org who is has joined here too now has been following my build for awhile until i guess he decided he was going to build one also.this person proceeded to pick my build apart on scale 4x4 talking about" oh the trailer is not to scale "..or "oh the paint is alittle off on yours " or" i am going to go all out for my build because i feel if you are going to build a replica it should be done right"...we had words on that forum about this and that was it ..i basically said i am not in competition with anybody then nor am i in competition with anybody now.they kinda backed off abit then. But it amazes me how some peoples lives are so dull and boring that they have to pick something out of a crowd and proceed to try to "do one better than that ",and still after all this time pick at things when their build is not exact .again i am in no competition with anybody nor do i care to ,i would just not bother to post anything ever again than to put up with this crap!!!!they went on to build their build and with lots of things that do not match up to the real one .i found a few inconsistencies with it but chose not to pick their build apart because maybe thats all they can afford or that is the extent of their skill level ,whatever it is we are supposed to encourage people to build and be proud of what they do .That is the way i am ,i am not here to judge of criticize anybody.and i really think some people need to mind their own business and like the old saying goes "if you do not have anything nice to say then shut f$%#$%^^ up!!!!!!!! well i added the last part which is my own instead of don't say anything at all