View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 07:42 PM

tbtrucking104customs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My Dads 386 Peterbilt Standup Sleeper/ Pictures Of Our Old Flattop We Had

Thanks guys. Yes this the best spread axle we've ever owned. My family has had trucks look this nice sense cabovers and pete conventionals came off the line. Trucking is a true tradition in our family and boy do our trucks that we owned go out with a bang. Our trucks are always 110% decked out and lighted to our style and we keep are trucks plain with out of decaling on them. All stainless on our trucks gets buffed only once a year after that everything is done by hand lol and might I say my hands get sore over the years...But hopefully this spring I can join my father on the road with matching truck and trailer but..unfortunally I'm only 18 so I have to stay in state but I'm gonna do like alot of my friends do with their dads and get matching trucks and trailers and only make one thing different to tell them apart. My dream in trucking is to haul a fancy bull rack and with help from friends and family that dream will come soon lol except I'm getting me a flattop only truck I'll pull a bull rack behind. But guys our trucks 110% quality and it will be that way for many years to come and hopefully when I have kids someday they will carry our tradition and hope all of you can see our trucks up in person way better and cooler. Bull Racks and Spread Axle reefers will always be at the top

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.