View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:18 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "SLUMLORD" pic's...finally

OK boy's and girl's, before I get into this new post, I have to tell you all I have a very evil wife LOL!!!
She pulled a fast one on me today. I got a package in the mail and my "loving wife" hid it from me.

Now if you're paying attention to the mailing label, you've probably figured out what's in the box.
ihbuilder (Steve) made me a bumper, and it everything and more than I had hoped for. This is a one of a kind bumper. I sent him a pic, told him what I wanted changed, and he hit the nail on the head.
Well here it is...and I know I said I wasn't going to put the cab back until final assembly, but I had to see what the "SLUMLORD" looked like with the new addition.

In Cindy's defense, i've pulled a lot tricks on her through the years...so I guess I kinda deserved it.

Thanx for looking, Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!