Thread: Mack M75SX
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2012, 11:17 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Mack M75SX

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelman View Post
Truck looks really good steve-I like the way it bounces when loaded. Kinda like the real ones. Do you need me to make you some tires that will stay on the rims? Nice job.
thanks Tom , the tire should be narrower ( 1" wide ) to be within scale . But they work . I thought about glueing them after I get it painted (long way off yet ) I like the bounce too , it reminds me of the real 1's I use to watch waiting to get loaded at the quarry I seen them running in . those where m45's single axle . I think they scrapped them by now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snochaser View Post
Awesome, Awesome, Awesome!! You can see the torque, bout' does a wheelie. Great job Steve! What does it weigh as it stands now, how much do you thing the load weighed? I wanna try it, can I have a turn?

Ben
Ben , I put my 55# daughter in it last night and pulled her around like nothing . That was about all the 645mg steering servo could handle .

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparkycuda View Post
Steve, you hit a home run with this bad-boy! It is large, but seems like plenty of power with the two motors, and acts like a real one - carries plenty of payload. It will look so much different when painted.

Want to see it first-hand sometime.

Ken
come to cabin fever next week end

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamiya Cowboy View Post
Nice job steve that is a monster with tons of power to boot.. Can't wait to see it all finished in paint..
thanks Paul , I wonder if we could have a different class in the truck pulls

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonoranWraith View Post
That looks just awesome. Slower would be more scale probably but sometimes its nice to be a little fast to get around. You need some solid tires for sure with those impressive loads!
thanks Matt , I can slow it down with the radio , I just got to be smother on the stick .

I finish up a few things and loaded her up for a move to it's 1st job next sat. to see how she'll hold up . See if I can burn the ums pump motor up (not really want to )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.