View Single Post
Old 02-16-2013, 02:43 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 1950 Kenworth Needlenose

A small update for the weekend. I've now got a tail light panel in the rear of the KW, along with a nice frame taper, and cross member. I tried a few different ideas and settled on this design. I didn't think the truck would look good with a t-bar rear bumper, since I will not be running full fenders. Most likely the KW will get a set of 1/4 fenders, and that's a bit more of a dressed up working truck look.

I'll have to make some mudflap hangers a little bit later, but playing around with Lynn's light bezels has been fun. They look really great. I am sticking with all clear lenses, everywhere on the truck. What do you guys think?

For those with the sharp eyes, the cab doesn't have a rear window in anymore because I messed up the original, which did! I had to order a new cab. Something about drilling to many holes in the first, for an excessive amount of cab clearance lights, and then changing my mind, so I could back to 7. Don't ask!

Last edited by Espeefan; 02-16-2013 at 02:47 PM.