View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 12:05 AM
Fabrication and design , super moderator

ihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the roughihbuilder is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by td9clyde View Post
good to see pics again lol now i just needa get my butt in gear and start my thread again so far nothin has changed with any of my scrap piles lol
I wouldn't call them scrap pile's heck mine came from scrap piles LOL 1 thing I learned in fabricating nothing ever goes as plan . I got to redo some areas to put the trannys in also extend the goose neck because of not having exact dementions but thats how it always goes for me but I still try to

( dirtpusher9 ) " Glad to hear about the new tranny Steve, look forward to an update."

thank you joe glad your here feels like home ( real home )no bs when you log on or phone calls of accusations when your busten you but trying to get your job done and get home to your wife ,kids and HOBBY . NUFF SAID ON THAT NOTE I'm soon to be ready for paint on my 5900i so while painting I'll be getting these tranny's in and fixing some flaws . Also It's starting to cool down a bit + looks like I'll be able to be in my shop more than just a 1/2 day/wknd ( I'll have to be )

thanks every 1 + FDG+joe +paul
Oh If you mods do not like a certain few word I said , tell me I'll remove them
IHB

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by ihbuilder; 08-15-2010 at 01:00 AM.