View Single Post
Old 01-07-2015, 02:57 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

It's a 30mph sw wind today making it a sob just to get out the door! It'll be nice when that tunnel is done.

I have only had one order from Premacon in my life, I was told it would be March before the hammer would be available for shipment, then within 10days of placing order I got an email confirmation that it had shipped... somebody else must have cancelled. But yeah, about 8dys later it was in my hands.

An order from Fumotec was close to 3wks to get it. Right around xmas is a bad time to order anything from anywhere! And ordering from the USA is slow all year long, might be a week or might be a month, I don't know why... and shipping cost from USA is more than double than what it is from Europe. Go figure?!

So I (mouth) pressure tested my tank today, found a leak about the upper middle (resolder) & fitting on top needed a different sealant used. Waiting for that to dry before testing again.

The Stahl adt is working fine, might start the Fumotec adt in a few weeks.

RW, your occupation is general handyman for home repair?

Joe