View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 01:39 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "SLUMLORD" pic's...finally

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGER View Post
Yeah but I hope you don't feel about it! I think it's great that the folks on here openly share their tips and tricks as well as their opinions and don't keep it all top secret. I myself recently posted up my truck build and I already felt like my rotating beacons where too big and a few people on here then said it themselves, so now I know for sure how to make my truck look better.

Seriously though man, this is a great project. I agree with the others also on the 3-4 inch stretch and a darker chassis colour with maybe some scroll work or something to compliment the body paint job. These guys know what they are talking about.
You also mentioned before about doing the chassis in a pewter colour. What about a kind of royal blue chassis with pewter scrolling / pin striping? That would be pretty cool huh? Maybe, it might even be better to just go plain on the chassis so that the body pops! Just ideas of course, the final call is all yours dude!

I think this will be one of the most striking trucks out there. Keep it up!
No problem, I really do appreciate your input. Sharing idea's is just one of the reason's why I love this hobby...It would be boring if everyone liked or did the same thing now wouldn't it?
And don't ever worry about offending me if you have an idea or suggestion, that's what it's all about.
Now onto the frame, i'm going to have 3-4 colors to test w/the body...maybe two different shades of blue, stone metallic grey (kind of dark) and whatever else I can find. I can't seem to find pewter, oh well.
I think i've babbled enough, thanx buddy.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!