View Single Post
Old 02-11-2014, 09:50 AM
Green Horn

rc13 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Fumotec Komatsu DX65

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoRockN View Post
We are not really, we live too far from each other. He rather buy them built as well, much better to wait and get it built for you, with the job, family , kids, you rarely have time to breath. I knocked out what I could build wise before the twins came and now I'm at a stand still, got an 8x8 to finish, 8x4 to upgrade, day cab dumper to paint and finish, flat bed to finish, redo my roll off, and actually turn on my 944 for once...... Maybe I'll just get it and sit on it for awhile until I can find some time. I sent Frank a message this morning, lets see what he says.
MoRockN,, Whats up? You said it, with all of the busy regular stuff going on, we don't have time to breathe. You are right with me, no way I could ever start building another model now. Like I mentioned to LIl Giants, just modifying what I already have and is it for me. Because some of the time, I will gut the model, and that will take a while for me to get it done... So I am glad that I built my Fumotec B50. But that thing has had ZERO problem though, so I have not had to take it apart. I hope I didn't jinx it.. Later