View Single Post
Old 04-24-2014, 01:14 AM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My little logistic center

The work load is getting heavy around the two loading bays so we needed more help. The boss went on the hunt for more machines to ease off some of the stress of having only one forklift, and success it was..

These are probably the best forklifts ever made. I got two more machines, paid a premium for them but that's what happens when all the guys in Germany want them. Anywho, one was brand new build but the steering links broke during shipping from Germany , the other is brand new in the box still. So I decided to take the new built one apart and redo it my way , new paint job since they come unpainted in orange plastic. I also wanted to give you guys a little build thread on these machines or more of what's inside, added longer forks that I had stashed and the load support bars. So Here we go:

This is an aftermarket steering setup I had since I got my first forklift but never put it on, I have 3 sets so I will upgrade all the machines

This is Loyd, nice guy, a little hard headed but a nice guy, glad to have him on board

And some new paver shipment has arrived and needs to be unloaded . Until next time fellas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....

Last edited by MoRockN; 04-24-2014 at 01:28 AM.