View Single Post
Old 02-06-2015, 08:26 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

BRICKNICK is on a distinguished road
Default Are Any of Our Talented Builders Looking to Do Builds for Customers?

Well guys if your not aware already, I run an instagram page dedicated to this hobby. It is called @scale_truck_n_construction . It's followed by roughly 2500 people and it's loved by everyone who follows it. I only post pictures I take from this forum and post them with credit given to the builder and the forum itself. I try to promote this forum and the hobby as much as possible. People who tamiya trucks already, always ask about all the custom parts our awesome vendors supply or custom built cabs etc... I always point them to this forum and gardentrucking.com. Now my big question too you guys is this, there are tons of guys who own either there own trucks or there own fleets of real 1:1 trucks and want a tamiya rc replica of a truck built and these people are constantly asking me to refer them to a custom builder to build them a truck. Now I don't know who if anyone is interested, but when they do ask me who can they see about a custom build, would you like me to turn them to you? I personally don't have the time nor do I feel I have the skills to take someones money for a build I'm not sure I can deliver ....but If your interested let me know if you would like me to refer them to you. I don't expect anything out fo the dealings, I'm just looking to satisfy potential new enthusiasts to this already great hobby, and possibly help out my fellow forum member with a little side build action. Not to mention that will add build threads and photos to this forum for us to all enjoy. If your interested, please let me know.