View Single Post
Old 01-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Journeyman

scalelover is on a distinguished road
Default Re: dose anyone sell a package kit?

This guy has a good rep from multiple people I've spoken with. They all said he was great to work with and shipping was faster then expected. They are well spoken people and a plus is their English is good. I'm pretty sure there is a build or two on here with them and some on scale as well.

I've emailed back and forth with him several times about a complete custom setup.He does build custom length and bore rams for one off projects, and also has bigger pumps available. So if you wanted to hold off on the out of the box set I'd email him and talk with him about your rig, its measurements and how its setup.

The stuff wouldn't hold up on real hard digging machines but for bruder stuff and even lighter aluminum custom stuff it digs pretty good in LOOSE earth and soil. I wouldn't recommend trying virgin soil but it is a nice setup for the money. There are some wear issues on the cylinders over time, but most are easily repairable with minimal work, basically seals and stuff. I know the system could def use some upgrades but again for the price your not going to get a top notch system.

--Dan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by scalelover; 01-07-2013 at 05:38 PM.