View Single Post
Old 01-20-2017, 09:03 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Cooper is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Great Dane excavating co.

Reg, I've been looking for a while and never find any deals like that!! Was going to source parts and try to do a conversion but the lack of my knowledge and limited learning capacity got the better part. Figure if I have to learn how to operate it with the cad and cam software it doesn't leave much room in my head for figuering out how to build one!!

Had a great time talking with you ken!! Wish we talked a little more, always have my head in a swivel at the shows!! Lots going on!! At least this time I remembered to eat, at least Friday and Saturday

Any time you are over my neighborhood Jim just let me know and I'll cut the grass in the field!! Perfect landing strip, well couple groundhog communities might pose a problem!! But if you are ever over here and have the time/room I would love to ride along!! Just something about flying that I enjoy!! I thought you flew in commercial to the area, I didn't realize that you actually flew yourself , damm cool!!!!!

Anytime anyone is around here just get ahold of me , welcome to stop by!! I'll let the little dogs out and keep the big guy in fence, when I can put my whole head inside his mouth he gets a little more respect!! And he is super protective of my wife, not a bad thing, never worry about her when she is walking two 160-180 pound doggies!!

Haha, bigger expectations?,, naaa. I'll just be able to make a better square block and cost a lot more to do!!!