View Single Post
Old 05-15-2014, 03:25 PM

Animal is on a distinguished road
Default Caution when dealing with this E-Bay seller.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to let you all know about this seller (amusingparts123). Someone else may already have pointed this out, but I felt it needed to be mentioned. I found these nuts on E-Bay, 171310321690_1.jpg. I thought I could use these and put the bolts through from the inside. thinking it would look better than the stock bolds on the metal wheels I have. The nuts I got were standard 2mm Tamiya nuts. I contacted the seller, who said the nuts he sent were the only nuts he had. We did resolve the issue, he refunded most of the money. I thought it was odd that he used this picture, as there are pictures of the standard nuts out there he could have used, so why use the picture of something else! I started checking some of his other listings and came across one for a front axle upgrade.
reality-alum-front-axle-for-tamiya-1-14-truck.jpgI like the looks, but when I opened the listing, although the first pictures are of this axle, the pictures in the description show a different one that's looks like a stock axle.
c011-600x600.jpg So if your looking to buy from this seller, beware, you may not get what your thinking.