View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 03:27 PM
Dairyland trucker's right hand man.

dabears is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Boneyard Hauler Gets Lights!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Sweet! I love lights. Lots of them, and this thread delivers! But, wow, your COE looks a little naked now. I think it needs more lights to match! At least a few down the bottom edge of the cab!
HAHA yes it does now doesnt it. might have to fix that problem next but after i get my own trailer. I just lit this one up for Russ. Its going back to him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supermario View Post
Aaron,you NEED to get one
If you do what's the plan, a vinyl graphic like Smiley or how about carry the color and stripe from the truck onto the trailer with the stripe flaring up near the back end kinda thing?

Mario
hmmmm idk thats a good question havnt thought about that yet. I guess it would depend on if i can ever pick a "name" for my truck and incorperate that into the trailer via graphics. otherwise it most likely would be painted to match one way or another.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirthalr View Post
That's awesome! How come the trailer taillights aren't lit up?
Russ hasnt decided which route he wants to go yet for those. They will be functional either thru a wireless kit or standard trailer light kit i would assume. We'll tackle that after the decision is made for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdz76 View Post
Great job that looks awesome I so wish I had the patience for doing lighting
I love doing lighting. To me its easy as i do it all day long at work just with phones and stuff..