View Single Post
Old 01-01-2013, 04:58 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: New to Semi Trucks, got a MAN TGX 6x4

Quote:
Originally Posted by moo10032 View Post
This forum is really frustrating that this post got moved to such an inactive subcategory. The last several posts in here are over the span of a month... 741 vs 17660 posts... I get that "Euro" and "American" trucks look different, but all the inner workings are the exact same on the Tamiya models... having a different category for each is just dumb. No point to continue posting here how will I ever get questions answered or any help on such an inactive forum?
This section of the forum was requested by some of the members so their builds wold not get lost in the 300 King Hauler builds. You cant compare the activity in this section by the post as there are 39 threads compared to the 489 in highway truck and trailers. There is not a lot of activity in the emergency vehicle section but I still post my tow trucks there. Your first post in this section was 9 days ago and 2 members responded the same day and 1 more the day after. Your post today was 8 days after the last reply. If you have questions about the different trucks or trailers post them in the truck building tech section. Be patent not every question will be answered as fast as some would like but the right member with the right answer will find it and try to help.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11