View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 11:26 PM
Journeyman

tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

This years show will be a blast ..pretty soon I wont have any more room and will have to be pulling a trailer ..the plant takes up a lot of space so hoping to have room for it ..time to stop building ..NOT !!! ..lol ..Thanks cooper ..I did see a few hoist photos on the net that gave me a few Ideas ..Once the drawing was on Cad I knew it would fold up properly ..It was only a guess as to how much it needed to push out and I got lucky the first time .If you wanted to get creative you could pair them up to gain some more power ..Ian has some 6volt that will plug directly into the receiver .Im not sure if the torque rating is the same ..They do have a toll free # to call if you want to ask more questions ..Im sure Ian would be pleased to yak at you ..The ones I am using are 12 volt ..The set up is around 1 inch thick so it would not struggle too much to start its lift and with the way Reg designed these boxes the floor is slightley raised to alow for a dump mechanizam...Great Job Reg ..Even your tail gate latch will be simple to fasten ..Im going to just copy that for the other box ..let me know if you have any questions Cooper well heres a few pics i promised