View Single Post
Old 11-26-2021, 03:53 PM
Journeyman

jerry56 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Structo dumptruck conversion

I went thru the same thing.... I wanted to convert everything....but realized you have to pick something or you spend all your time accumulating things to convert and never get started. I have been collecting Nylint cranes,4 so far, one Doepke unit crane, a steam type shovel and a couple extra Tonka dump trucks. I figured if I wanted to do them I better buy them now because they are going to get more expensive and harder to find
I have a Tonka dodge dump truck, a delta loader, a Bruder D-5, Bruder ram, WPL tractor trailer.
In order to complete my "construction company" I want an excavator and larger track loader...so that is my immediate focus...I have them and pretty much all the parts for both. Once the weather runs be back into the house I want to get them started and done ...
if I ever get to them I have a Tournadozer, speed swing, grader, tournarocker, Doepke Euclid belly dump... and a Johnny Express
The belly dump has me stumped....not a lot of room for drive motors or steering... and I have no idea how I would make it dump ....there is no place to "hide" anything

Last edited by jerry56; 11-26-2021 at 03:56 PM.