View Single Post
Old 08-01-2012, 08:11 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

glorydays24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: "KISS" theme truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papabaer View Post
Hy John,

Your Truck locks fantastic. I see manny from Kiss Mask in little Accesoires. But i missing "The Fox – Eric Carr" and "The Ankh Warrior – Vinnie Vincent" - you see i´m also interested in KISS
Thankyou Martin, but even though Eric Carr and Vinnie Vincent were part of KISS, I just want to stay with the original members. Now Don't get me wrong, Vinnie was a great guitarest, and Eric was a very excellent drummer...and i've played drums to most of Erics music, and he is missed dearly. R.I.P. Eric. BTW, I found the original members with instruments at www. kiss4sale.com. When I can, i'm ordering them to be on stage.

Big John

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

YOU WANTED THE BEST AND YOU GOT THE BEST THE HOTTEST BAND IN THE WORLD...KISS!!!!