View Single Post
Old 05-22-2016, 06:33 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

With the dozer build completed, time to get back at working in Foxville. Town needs a industry to keep things rolling so the factory was next up for completion.

Yes, it's all just a bunch of scrap parts and backyard debris but even scrap has a story..... The steel bins used as the buildings for instance, those are actually from Australia! Whenever a underground mining truck is shipped from Aus, they discovered a lot of the valuable items like back up cameras were being easily removed and stolen enroute. To eliminate that, items are packed in a wooden crate which placed in the dump box and then covered and stich welded with these galvanized boxes.

So like always, nothing fancy with high exact details and functionality but I think overall it turned out alright.

The windows and catwalks are made out of a flourescent light fixture diffuser. once again, something laying around suddenly has a use.

So not too bad for about 12hrs work this weekend. That's my problem, not patient enough to do things all slow and proper. I wanted something done and built now!