Thread: 140H
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2010, 10:33 PM

dirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura aboutdirtpusher9 has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 140H

I started running equipment when I was 15 (part time after school) for a land developer and run dozer,blade,scraper and backhoe building roads and lots for new homes(nice homes). I worked for this man a couple years and got a lot of experience on all these pieces of equipment. Then I had my foot in the door of operating, I had no problem getting a job because I could run the stuff good just needed to no more of what to do with it when I was on it, that came pretty quick it self (my family were fine operators). Anyway got on with a company needing a scraper hand, a couple months later I was running a finish dozer going from job to job finishing and selling the jobs. One day my boss needed a blade hand and been stuck on one every since. Run a road crew for about 4 1/2 years + run a finish blade, now I just run a blade. Been operating 32 years now and would love to go back to just finishing jobs with a dozer. Never found anything I couldn't run but run a lot that I didn't want to. I guess that's enough rambling