View Single Post
Old 11-12-2011, 10:48 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Army Tanker Truck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panther F View Post
Aahhhh, thanks for the scoop! I think I'll just get some 1/10 scale RTR's and see how I like construction equipment before I take the plunge.

~ Jeff
Sounds good Jeff that is a great way to start..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6wheelking View Post
This truck reminds my of my days In Iraq 915's are fun to drive
Thanks Much 6weelking..

Quote:
Originally Posted by SWAGGER View Post
That is one mean looking rig. I really like it. Great satin finish. On one hand, I love lots of chrome on trucks, on the other, I love when they are COMPLETELY de-chromed, military style, just flat green and black.
Thanks a lot there Swagger.. It is a nice looking little rig but it is in the line up for a major over haul.. My son is now 12 and wants to redo it and he is big into semis and the armed forces and he wants to build it to a full blown 6x6 Army truck so it will be getting a real frame and axles tranny and transfer case going to run the RC4WD alum hummer bead locks with mud pluggers on them we have 90% of the parts ready to go for the build just waiting on a proto type walking Beam set up for the rear and it will be good to go so here in the next 2 weeks look for a rebuild thread of the truck..

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.