Thread: Paypal Peeve
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 10:27 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Tamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura aboutTamiya Cowboy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Paypal Peeve

I was just reading on deal on this on a Blog just Google Paypal fees going up.. It said that there fees have went up but it was not to combat people getting around the fees as they have had a huge increase in profits in the last 5 years.. Thats great people need to make money and get paid but there comes a place on fair and unfair. Now I would never want a LOVELY GOVERNMENT to go after them like they did the banks but if you have the profits that they are having why raise the rates so high and if you are going to say that you protect buyers and seller and offer seller special protection then do it then the rate will be worth it but I have heard of so many seller on ebay getting stuck but paypal it is not even funny.. Read there seller rules it is say that if you have delivery confirmation on a package and it clears and the seller reports it stolen or damaged heavily then the seller is covered but I got screwed 3 times and I followed the rules and you can not get anyone on the phone no more just email and that works like a broke weiner.

HI.. My name is Paul.. And.. I.. Have a Cabover Addiction.

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11 "LET IT EAT"
Like Us on Facebook "Corn Field Mafia"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.