Thread: Paypal Peeve
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2011, 03:56 AM
Green Horn

WhiteWolf McBride is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Paypal Peeve

Quote:
Originally Posted by fhhhstix View Post
I don't know where you are coming from with this but how you chose to pay or be paid by some one is up to you and the staff here on the forum does not have or want control over how you pay.

There is no argument here but each member can give their opinion and not all will be the same.

Travis
My apologies Travis,

I didn't mean to imply anything by the statement. Some admin like to make rules about Buy/Sell/Trade, mainly to protect their members. I was not sure if you were speaking as a member, or as Admin.

And I agree 100%, everyone is entitled to their opinion. Its when people go off onna rant, and try to make others' opinions look wrong that bothers me.

Glad to hear that Admin does not plan to make a policy on payment methods. It would be interesting to see in the buy/sell/trade feedback area that transaction particulars were noted for feliability (not amounts, but method: PayPal/Cash/Cheque/Interac/MO/whatever, and if any fees were split (like PayPal, shipping, etc.) Note it would be voluntary, but might give others some insight into safety of deals with other members, yes?

Just an idea, toss it around? (in another thread if needed?)