View Single Post
Old 04-19-2012, 08:38 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Espeefan's slow motion Peterbilt Heavy Hauler build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dairyland Trucker View Post
SE corner just east of Lake Geneva
Wow, that's way south of where I am at, but it's always nice to see another member, from WI, on the forum. There aren't to many of us.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAKEBRAKE View Post
Espeefan those steps are over the top!!! I think your doing it right. The build is the best part of the hobby, your never done adding things. Great job, maybe you can give me some pointers....
Lee, thank you for the kind comment. I know your work, and I don't think I really need to give you any pointers! Your trailers through the years have been incredible. At one time you and I had been in contact, as I was looking forward to your progress with your 1/16 scale lowboy trailers you were designing. I think you had done up a few 1/14 scale trailers, but I wanted a 1/16 scale trailer for my Wedico. I don't know if you ever pursued making them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by calm n sedated View Post
Nathan, it's been a long time! Great to see your still trying to complete this truck sometime this decade! You still into those crazy helocopters? Later, Greg

BTW, speak about all the old timers' coming out of the wood work..........JAKEBRAKE!!! nice to ya too Lee.
Greg, long time no see! Good to see you back. Yes, I'm still struggling to finish this dang truck! I sold my helicopter to put the funds and time into the Wedico and my mill. I miss my helicopter a little, but I can always buy another someday. Right now I'd rather have a Peterbilt.