View Single Post
Old 05-26-2012, 09:40 PM

cbazq271 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My new Cat 769D Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by modelman View Post
Nice looking truck-but you put up this with NO BUILD pictures!!! That's just wrong. Are you ready for the questions? Such as- what's it made of, how big is it, how much does it weigh, what is the tire size, what is powering it, how much dirt will it haul? See, if you had put up build pictures and explained as you went these questions would be answered. Just kidding- nice job-but I would like the questions answered.
LOL. yeah I understand. I just didn't put up any pics as I was building it because I wasn't sure how it would turn out and I didn't want to show a build of a truck that I wasn't proud of. I just had it outside and loaded it with dirt using my Vario. It carries alot more weight in dirt then I thought it would, so I might have to re-think how to make it dump. I have limited room, so I will post some pics so I can get some suggestions from the smart people on this site. Thinking I might have to go hydro to make it dump. As for your questions, the truck is out in my shop, so I will get all the info tomorrow. Thanks, Chad