View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 01:53 AM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

FB, called my electrician and if his memory serves him correctly, this is what they are:
Sylvania led replacement bulb 32watt.

The Scale Art loader is fine, didn't fall that far. Got a new floor glued back in place on the bd trl today, it'll be back in service soon.

I finished digging a deeper entry into my well, I can walk through on my ankles now.

Got a big pile of semi-wet dirt to screen, get rid of the fines so the lumps dry faster. Barely got started at that & the screener motor piled up! a bunch of spur gears disintegrated... I got spare parts & repaired that in short order today.

Tomorrow finally came & I built my front room workbench over the wkend, it's 47 inches tall.

I'm kinda sorta thinking about covering the top with 1/4" plate steel with a layer of rubber matting underneath to dull the sound. It's a piece of 1/4" plate in this picture. And that vise, I bought for the farm shop awhile ago, then at an auction a yr ago I picked up a welding table with 3 vises on it. I'm glad I hung on to it cuase this vise is big enough that I have been using it the last couple hrs without it bolted down & it doesn't moved while cut out metal.

I got this 70amp mig about 10yrs ago, set it up with 023 wire for my hobby, kept in my machinery shed south of my house, too dark in there to use it, I'll make good use of it now.

I got these goodies from Princess Auto, gotta go rent a 10' ladder to hang them from the rafters, one in front room, the other in middle room.

I'm just starting to get in the groove of enjoying my workshop the last week, toasty warm in there while -20's & windy outside, no drafts inside. But now the weather is warming up tomorrow & I gotta go trucking for the rest of the week.

Joe