View Single Post
Old 08-04-2014, 07:30 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Supermario is on a distinguished road
Default Re: S&M construction open for bizz nizz!

Thanks for the heads up on the screws Ralph. I've been keeping an eye on them since you first mentioned it. No issues yet. I wonder if your missing a spacer or washer that keeps the bolts from turning during boom and stick movement ?

So hear is the fruit of my long weekend labour. The weather did not go to plan yesterday so it's not complete yet. Still have the skirting to install and a bunch of details like railings and safety tape.
Like I said, plenty of room for good seating and view from all areas!

If your diggin in the pit and just a hoe operator, THIS is the best seat in the house!

Truckers can sit on this side!

I'll let everyone in on a little secret... If you ever come play in my park, this is the best seats in the house. You can dig,load and haul from the pit to the stock pile area without moving at all.

I found a better location for the chicken coop. It's on the only road out of town, no way around it , and close to the gravel pit which seems appropriate.

And the next dock location ....

The best part of all this is the handy shed deep in the backyard. All my loading dock stuff , pallets, racks, cargo...etc can be stored in the shed close at hand and not have to haul it out from the basement everytime!

Can't say I have a plan but I love how things fall into place as you go.

The one thing my zone is missing is a change in elevation. Everything is too flat right now. Once the 12X20 tarp garage is gone, I want to bring in a couple yards of dirt and build up that whole back corner into another work area about 3ft from ground level.???

Anyway, that's next year! Thanks for looking

Mario