View Single Post
Old 08-06-2015, 11:34 PM
BANNED

Lil Giants has disabled reputation
Default Re: LilGiantsConstrCO

Tom, the length of the house is east/west & the length of the shop is north/south, exiting the SE corner of the shop into the NW corner of the house.
I'll dig down about 16 inches below the cement & then all the way across till I get to the basement, then dig down to the 7ft level in layers. On the to do list will be a water tanker body on the back of the green GL with a remotely operated water cannon to keep the face of the wall moist as I dig across. I think the ripper tooth & dig bucket of JD850 will do fine.

Rob, Lou's visit wasn't 24hrs even, had just barely enough time to give him a quick tour.

Got a few projects in the works Emil & a good area now to get 'em done.

No kidding Kent, didn't take long to use up 48ft! Gotta do some more shelving & organizing.

It was quite enjoyable to be in there last winter Cooper, and now with a dig project in there too, perfect!

The width of the packer is surprisingly just right Shawn, it fills the gap between the packer drives, almost like it was planned!

The electrician came today to put in the lights... oh so sweetly bright in there now!

Hole is 5ft x 5ft x 1.15ft deep = 28.75 cu ft... just over a cy done already! ...about another 30 some to go.

Joe