View Single Post
Old 12-24-2011, 03:34 PM
Green Horn

crawler07 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 5 ton brass/copper build

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Wow! The louvered underside/inner fender pieces look incredible. It looks like you have spared no detail on this build. The more you add, the better it gets! I don't know what my problems is. Ha! I've been building a truck for 4 years and haven't much to show for it, and it's mostly a bolt together affair! You've done way more in 2 years then I have, and it's almost all from scratch.

Thanks man, I havent spent as much time on this lately because I have been trying to finish Tims 5 ton first and as of yesterday it is finished and on its way to him!! So now I will get to spend a little more time on this one again after I start working on finishing my basement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcman View Post
wow that is truly amazing! you are doing a great job! dont know how i missed this build! i find it breath taking how talented some of you guys are at building! i dont think i have the skill to even think about doing a build like this! keep up the great work!
I say give it a try you will be surprised what you are capable of once you put your mind to it..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Southgate View Post
Amazing work. I love how different metals look against each other at this stage of a build like this. (Of which there aren't many) Dan
Thanks Dan, I cant wait to finish the entire build and then spend some time on cleaning up all the brass/copper adn get a few good pics before paint!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDCRAFT TRANSPORT View Post
Outstanding metal fabrication, she looks a mill $$.
A true one of a kind, A BIG well done
Tim
Thanks Tim! I hope to post some more progress on this one by the middle of next month..