Thread: Clubhouse?
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 04:53 AM

siuvinson is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Clubhouse?

PFB - the carpool idea is a good one! The convoy could start with you (or anyone south of you) and gradually add on people and more cars/trucks as we head north!

I honestly have no idea how much of a commitment I could make to this, but for the sake of the hobby I'd sure like to see something get established. Too many changes in my life right now so I would be limited only a trip or 2 per year at best...but like I said, if I'm up there for vacation I would LOVE to spend a day away from the lake playing in the dirt, as its not very far from our cabin. Of course, that means I'll have to bring more to the table that just a wheeled skid...I better get busy!!

If things start to get off the ground on this little idea, I'm going to be driving up that way the first weekend in June (memorial service for my Grandfather at the lake). On the off chance that anything needs to be dropped off at Spudd's place (parts/materials/etc donated to the clubhouse), I'd be happy to take them up! Just get whatever it is to me and I'll take it from there.