View Single Post
Old 07-01-2016, 09:42 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Northern Farmer is on a distinguished road
Default Re: RC4WD 4200XL models and nomenclature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDToumanian View Post
Wow, that looks great! I suspected a newer model might be in the works, as Eagle's loader and bulldozer make the 4200 look rather plain, but I bet the new excavator won't be $1792. I plan to modify my 4200 to make it look like a Hitachi Zaxis 470LCH, so if I end up having saved money buying the less detailed model, I'll still be pleased.

Jon
Yeah Eagle states they will sell the new excavator at cost price 1790$
https://eaglemach.en.alibaba.com/pro...0_Version.html

"EAGLE JD-1 1/12 RC Hydraulic Excavator already released for five years,we appreciate customers who walk together with us during these five years,especially the customers who gave us advice and idea to improve our products,thus,as an thanksgiving to our customers,this version which carries many customers' memories,will be sell at cost price only,which is US$1790,comparing to previous US$2699.

Meanwhile,after listening to many customers' opinion,we decide to upgrade an full brushless,more scale and detailed new version rc hydraulic excavator,which prototype on Volve machine,we called it EAGLE JD-X 1/14 RC Hydraulic Excavator 2.0 version,we started this project around 8 months ago,which pictures without painting is as below,but main technical datas we shall publish later,estimated release date of this machine is June,2016.

Thank you very much for our customers' attention,we will constantly work hard to provide our dear customers an affordable,but high performance and detailed hydraulic model,thank you all!"