View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 04:43 PM

B-Train Hauler is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My steel coils B-train hauler

Thanks a lot for your comments guys, it make my day!!!

I've never seen that kind of trailer (here we call it a "rack & tarp") on other forum too but I'm surprise to hear it from you Paul (Tamiya cowboy) because I know that you're a real expert and very active builder, present and renowned on many forums! It's a kind of guarantee!

I already know SS-Tronix and his system is really impressive. I asked for a submission some months ago but wasn't ready at that time to spend so much money. But more I think about it, more it seems the best solution! I'll probably contact him for a complete submission soon.

For now, I'll try to connect roof lamps on the four outputs of the mfu planned for the speed indicator (3) and the original roof lamps. But I didn't make any test until now to see if these outputs can take four leds... I also ordered a relay for making a separate circuit for lightning the truck if it doens't work directly by the mfu, but i'll receive it only in ten days.
I'll keep you informed.

Gaetan

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.