View Single Post
Old 01-01-2017, 06:51 AM
Green Horn

gismow is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Servonaut motor help

Hi...

I only use these motors and they are really great. You can use it with your ESC. The maximum speed is something between the 1st and the 2nd gear, more to the 2nd. I'm driving on parcours and its speed is absolute fine for this.

In comparison to the standard gear box you don't have any tolerances in your drive chain. This makes it very easy to maneuver on smallest terrain.

Since I drove this motor the first time I never assembled again a standard gear box (except of my test truck for my boards). They are always sold directly in parts.

If you visit the homepage of Servonaut again, please have a look at their ESCs. They are absolute fantastic. They are not cheap, but they are every cent worth it. In combination with the motor you have an excellent combination and if you're driving, you hear absolute nothing. Silence in perfection. The ESCs are very sensitive and their service is excellent.