View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 09:50 AM
Apprentice

MoRockN is on a distinguished road
Default Re: My little logistic center

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel Demond View Post
That's it Im telling my wife i need space!
LOL! well don't word it like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWolf McBride View Post
Diesel,

At least your wife may listen, my cat (like most pets), now thats another story.

I had a 6' x 8' diorama table for BattleTech years back, and she'd hop up, knock over mechs, and sometimes even eat the lichen! At least ya dun have to worry about 'invading monsters'...

Gorgeous diorama Mo, keep it up. If I think of any 'tips', I'll toss 'em your way. I've been tempted to convert one of the cheaper R/C forklifts, as the gorgeous Robbe/Linde one is a real punch in the pocket.

Oh, any tips on crates and pallets, like measurements? I have been fabricating crates and such for my tanks for ages, using coffee stir-sticks and popsicle sticks, and anything else I think is useful.

WhiteWolf
I had a friend build the pallets for me, he builds finger skate boarding sets and stuff. They're really good quality swiss wood, I've walked on a couple by accident once and nothing broke. But I have used the popsicle sticks on some smaller ones, I just like a little heavier pallets so they hold up better as I use them all the time. But shoot me any ideas you have. Working on depot lights and a sign next.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
If you got it, a Trucker brought it....