View Single Post
Old 08-26-2011, 03:12 PM
Green Horn

CrimsonCorsair is on a distinguished road
Default Re: 2011 - Indy Toy Truck'n Construction Show

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stepside View Post
The Pete in the case was on display in the "Hall of Champions" vender's room. It is a 1/8 scale model entirely scratch built. It was a 10 year project and the detail is insane... down to every wire, nut, bolt, clamp, etc... very detailed. Robert said he asked the builder about where he got the acorn nuts on the wheels and he said he turned them all!!! The model was definitely a popular topic of conversation!
Stepside covered that - it was AMAZING.

I also notice a couple shots where my ugly mug is showing. Good thing - now if the wife tries to say I was stepping out I can prove all I was doing was spending money. It has occurred to me, though, that I did not drive a truck while I was there. That was one of my goals for the trip, and the reason I purchased the pit pass. However, I was having so much fun talking trucks and taking pictures and movies that I plum forgot!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Last edited by CrimsonCorsair; 08-26-2011 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Added content