tracksntreadslou is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Logging & Construction Equipment

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMachinist View Post
count me in
Looking forward to seeing you there jordy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
Lou, that juicer turned out awesome! Great looking cab modifications, with that hinge. You really turned that excavator into something unique and different. Great work!
Thanks Nathan...im fairly happy with the way it turned out...Im going to get much more use out of it this way

Quote:
Originally Posted by elliot330 View Post
Hi Lou,

You've got some excellent equipment there, plus your setup in the garden is ace...

Keep the YT vids coming.

Elliot
Quote:
Originally Posted by elliot330 View Post
Hi Lou,

Some questions for you.

How long you had the Damitz? Would you say its been reliable?

Ref your 6 wheeler dumper, how high is it from ground to top side of the loading bed?

I know of a 2nd hand Damitz for sale and trying to work out if it would be suitable to load into a dumper that is 30cm tall.

Thanks
Elliot
Thanks Eliot..I have had my machine for over 2 years now and its very reliable..Im fairly happy with it ..Great run times and fairly strong,,,The only problems I have with it are the travel speeds...very slow...It aso does starve the the hydros (boom and Stick )when swinging ..hardy noticable when ATV is ajusted properly .
My dumper is 10 1/2 high and the damitz just clears up close..Your looking at about 11 3/4 so you may have to elevate yours a bit to load comfortably