View Single Post
Old 06-12-2011, 11:35 AM
Big Dawg On The Bone

Espeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura aboutEspeefan has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Starting my daycab Kenworth

Troy, that Cat would look awesome, under the hood of my Wedico! You should sell it to me. But really, it would look nice under any truck hood, but with the King Hauler, I think it would take a little extra hood work because guys who cut the hood, so it can tilt up, end up having the fenders hit the air cleaners. So either you get stuck cutting the fenders or stretching the hood, but then again, your fender mods on the first cab you did might give you the clearance you need. Really though, with your skills, none of this would give you a challenge, I am sure.

I'm kind of curious how easy or hard it is to tighten up the front fender, like you did with the first cab. That's a great looking mod. It looks so good that I am tempted to get a KH again and try making it a W900 also. I really like that KW grill on there. That alone makes the truck look leaps and bounds better then any stock KH. The double round headlights, do another huge favor to the look, and finally, tightening up those fenders is the icing on the cake. As I said, I am tempted! So what was left of the cab you gave to your brother, and how did he destroy it? To me, it didn't look like it needed anything else done to it, to make it perfect.