View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 11:57 AM
Wannabe

Brel is on a distinguished road
Default Re: is it a tipper or a hook lift truck

been a busy boy today I have got the battery holder fitted and the M20+, the BMA boards down the side of the battery holder plus all of the lights working just got to transplant the hydraulic system and the hook lift gear from the old chassis to the new one LOL
rear light cluster being modified with plasticard insert that were drilled out to fit the 3mm LEDs from the outside to the centre, we have the Indicator LED, Rear LED, Brake LED and Reversing LED

light clusters re-fitted to the truck Chassis and as you can see I threaded the wires into heat shrink tubing ( a lot easier than the tamiya offering because they don't have plugs on them)

wires ready to be fitted to the M20+ board and you can see where I mounted the BMA and M20+ boards

front Bumper with the LEDs fitted and as the rear lights we have from tha outside to the middle Indicator, Side light and main beam again with the wires in heat shrink tubing

wiring up the lights I got the rear indicators the wrong way around LOL so had to swap them over LOL

rear lights and Rotating beacons test