View Single Post
Old 12-27-2015, 04:41 AM
Aussie Fabricator

titandigs is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Premacon 960 SME Down Under

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptebbe View Post
Wow! really great models. I'm happy to see that because I ordered a 944 from Premacon back in April....might ship in February per Yvonne. I debated back and forth between the 944 and one of the larger models.
I ordered the same colors....gray & white....looks fabulous!
I decided to try the Servonaut HS12 radio, but I had to order from GearDoctor because Premacon doesn't sell it (yet.) I think it will be a good match and has a pretty detailed manual available in English. Brixl I think, does not. (although the Brixl in-model display is too cool!)

Question for those of you in the USA....Yvonne told me I HAD to run oil specified as HLP-22. I cannot find a supplier that will sell it in less than a 5 gallon drum (for $200.) What oil are guys running and from what supplier?
thanks!
Keep the info coming. The wait is long but it keeps me going.
Paul
Hi Paul,
I am in Australia and the HLP-22 was a bit hard to find as its not the standard hydraulic oil. I also had to buy 20ltrs, think of how much this model has cost and the recommendation of what to run. $200 compared to what it may cost to fix up the problems for running the wrong oil. The thicker the oil the slower the machine will run and the pump will need to work harder to pump the thicker oil.
My 960 runs like a Swiss watch with the HLP-22
Just my 2 cents
Cheers Paul