View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 06:37 PM
Out of control

fhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud offhhhstix has much to be proud of
Default Re: RC4WD Realy bad coustomer service!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rckcrwlr View Post
Travis,
Please PM me your order number and email address so I can dig into it.

thanks
PM and email sent and thanks in advance for the help it is apriciated.

Travis

Quote:
Originally Posted by siuvinson View Post
Don't get me going on robotmarketplace! Unless I cannot order another part from somewhere else, I will never do business with them again. I'm sure other places do it, but have you ever gotten a message from them after placing your order saying that you owe them more money for shipping? I ordered a tamiya dual motor gearbox from them and a tamiya tank track & sproket set...and it was something like $7+ to ship an order that only cost me like $18. Then, I get a message saying that shipping was going to be more and they wanted another $2.50 from me....so almost $10 to ship a $18 order that was eventually shipped in a padded envelope! WTH????? Shipping time was decent, but the bologna they pulled w/ the shipping charge crap was the end of it for me.

I like tower, AMainHobbies and *** if I had to name top 3. And the only reason Tower made it is b/c they are based out of Champaign, IL which is only 2.5 hours from me so they ship quickly
I have also had some interesting deals with The Robot Marketplace. They have overcharged me for shipping but when I pointed it out to them they refunded the money. They also like to take your money for backordered items then they will eventually get it to you but their is no communication while you are waiting to update you on the status. Tower and Horizon are both good places to buy from if you don't have a local hobby shop. I buy all that I can from my LHS just for the fact that he is their when you need that little part on the weekend and want it now. As for *** he will never see a penny of my money I would spend twice as much elsewhere to get the same thing.

Travis

RIP FreddyGearDrive 2-12-59/12-19-11