View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 03:25 AM
Green Horn

justinart24 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Project: Lloyd (Tamiya King Hauler)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian in PA View Post
That kinda sucks about the headache rack. they should have mentioned that it was raw and not polished. the new additions look great!
Thanks sir! Yeah, oh well on the rack.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azorean View Post
Amazing, have no more words...
Wow, thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espeefan View Post
The headache rack will look great on the back of your truck. Not bad. I think that rack will polish up pretty easily. The tool cuts look pretty smooth. I like the visor too.
Thanks a bunch! I might give a hand at polishing it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CorbettTrailers View Post
I can't wait to get my visor. Great job. I like the color you chose.
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotwheels000 View Post
Truck looked great in person Justin, thanks for letting me take the wheel for a bit.
Thanks Dev! Glad you liked it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by glorydays24 View Post
Justin, your truck turned out beautiful, and I really like the add-ons you put on...look's great. BE PROUD!!!

Big John
Wow, thanks John! Really appreciate it!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Builds

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.