View Single Post
Old 04-21-2012, 06:22 PM
Weekend Gear Jammer

Exthood359 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: my new hobby truck

Well an update,

I have the upholstry back and both doors are done. Inter metal door panels are painted along with the hardware and the upholstry installed. The LED cab lights are in and working. The new matched horns are on and blowing loud. The upper grab bars are installed. The rubber splash molding is installed. The door decals are on. The lower steps are buffed out with new slip tread pad installed. The new stainless steel battery box cover is installed. The new aluminum trim around the grill shell is installed with new clips for the winterfront/bug screen and chrome hardware. Rebuilt and cleaned up the two fans that hang between the windshields. I installed a new CD player and 4 4 x 6 speakers to play some good old trucking songs.
This weekend I have to replace an airbag that is leaking and install two air lines from the air tanks to diverter valve and I can pull the truck outside which it has not seen daylight since last August. I have my first show in two weeks so have to get it ready to roll. I plan on taking pictures of all of these updates but I want to do it outside instead of inside the shop.

I'm taking pictures for Largecar Magizine of the Pride in your Ride show in two weeks so there will be plenty.

Wade