View Single Post
Old 10-12-2013, 11:49 AM
Wannabe

kingbob is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Movie Optimus Prime build

The controller for the lights came in a couple of days ago. Got it from Integy, these its a 4 channel set with headlights, brake lights, reverse, fog, roof, and 2 aux channels.

Got it all hooked up on the workbench, all the channels connected. Indicators work, and with a switch can turn them to hazard lights so they both flash. The 4th channel setup on a toggle switch lets you cycle through. Each time you throw it, it turns on one of the 4 extras, so can switch lights on individually. Works fairly well.

Except the reverse and brake lights. For the life of me, just can not get them to work properly. When turned on the brake lights come on and stay on. Can throttle up or brake, and they dont change, and the reverse lights never come on. I've switched channels on the radio, on the reciever, but makes no difference. Have tested the LEDs themselves and they work, just the function doesnt. Note that the speedy and motor do what they're meant to.

Has anyone else used this set, nad any similar issues? Or tips?

I've emailed Integy, maybe its just faulty, dont know. But annoying since this is all thats holding up the truck from being finished!