View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 07:33 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skeeters contracting services

Quote:
Originally Posted by frizzen View Post
Sounds like you've been busy!
The excavators looking good with the better motors.

Come on, now you're just trying to flatter me. I just like poking you to work on stuff and not be afraid to try doing weird things with it. Very few here build straight kits, or leave them stock for long, so it takes some extra creativity. It's a little more fun to see what was scrounged to look and work right than seeing an unboxing pic. "If it's stupid, but it works, it's not stupid"

You set up a meet, and arranged a venue to let everybody go play and be entertaining, that's way more impressive than 'some guy on the internet said i should do a fire truck.'

Yeah, free the WRC! Ya know, that's a really nice looking Impreza...
I'd probably suggest doing the subaru before moving on to the ladder truck, since there's gonna a lot less going on in the scooby.
We've been moderately busy. On these cold days, it is sometimes hard to get motivated to go out to the cold shop & get cracking at all those projects.

I'm excited for the meet to run the new motors in that machine. I HOPE the weather cooperates for us. Right now the ground here is frozen. I haven't even had a change to try out the new motors............YET.

I CAN'T take ALL teh credit for organizing the events. All I did was host the first event at my place. The 3 of us that were there decided it'd be awesome to have a group of folks with similar interests get together monthly for RC Construction, & trucking fun!
The Subaru is easy peezy, compared to the firetruck. It'll not much different then doing the New Bright tractor conversion.