View Single Post
Old 02-23-2018, 07:58 PM
Big Dawg On The Bone

skeeter is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Skeeters contracting services

VOICE GET MORE RC by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr
As IF I needed to undertake MORE projects.................I saw this on one of the FB pages. I dig it! I searched for one, but was having troubles finding it. I FINALLY broke down & asked the builder where she go it from. She was nice enough to send links to it, & I bought it. Since PAPE machinery controls the CAT dealerships in the PNW (IDK about other areas, they might there too) & their trucks are all white, I plan to paint it white, & slap some PAPE logo's on it. I'll have to cut the umbilical cord off this one as well. Should be an easy conversion, I HOPE!
service truck possible RC converted by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr

While I was at Fred Meyer the other day, I found these. Thinking outside the box, they may work well for trailer umbilical lines. At $o.99 each, if they DON'T work as I think they would, I have something to help repel those dam mosquitoes this summer
unnamed 142 by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr

Here's a lil progress on the D11 build.
D11 being built by Anthony Kalnoski, on Flickr
Those lead strips are ONLY there to prevent stuff from going where I DON'T want it to go. I plan to take epoxy, a ziplock bag, & BB's to made weigh for the dozer. Since I have some bolts that hold the track assemblies on it, I MAY at some point need to remove the weights to access them bolts Once I get the weight for the front half completed, I'll move ALL them strips to the rear of the machine, where they will remain. There's some bolts at the rear too, that I may need to access in the future. If I just molded the weight WITHOUT those strips back there, it WOULDN'T be good. The weight would mold into such a shape that removal of it to access said bolts would be almost, if not impossible to do. Once the weather warms up a lil more (Currently 32 degrees here...............Epoxy directions say for use at 50 degrees & above) I'll get the weights made for it.